- SF Training Year 1 (1975)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Foot to head:
- ATM Basic Series – 7. Perfecting Your Self-Image (ATM Book Lesson 8)
- ATM Book 08. Perfecting the Self-Image
- AY034 Foot on the head
- AY081 Washing the face with the feet
- AY231 Bringing the knee to the face in an arc
- AY389 Ankle on knee and bending
- AY492 Sole to ear
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 1 – Der aufrechte Gang – 11. Hüftgelenke
- IDF15 Foot on the Head (Preparation)
- LT29 Foot to head
- New York Quest – DAY3 – AM2 – Rolling from sitting to lying on the back continued, including taking the legs over the shoulders
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 8 – Foot to head, roll to sit
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 9 – Foot to head, roll to sit continues
- SB5 Perfecting the self-image: Bringing the Foot to the Head and Rolling to Sitting
- SF1 – Week 2 – 24 June 1975, PM: Sitting, putting the foot on top of the head
- SF1 – Week 2 – 25 June 1975: Lifting the foot to touch the head
- SF1 – Week 4 – 8 July 1975: Rolling, holding one foot with the opposite hand
- SF2 – Week 02 – 21 June 1976, pm: Sliding Foot Through the Gap continued
- SF2 – Week 04 – 6 July 1976: Sliding Foot Through the Gap, Fingers and Toes Relating (continued from Week 2)
- SFEC Notes – 01. Tilting pelvis sitting
- SFEC Notes – 05. Foot to head (July 1)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 2. Flexible back
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 3. Easy rolling
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 6. More flexible than a child
- Vancouver – Hotel Vancouver – 7. Perfecting the self image
- Washington Quest – DAY3 – ATM #8 In Sitting: Mouth to leg, Holding the foot, rolling in a complete circle
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.