- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 53 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Continuation of
- 06/22/81 PM2 Preparation for Headstand – Carp jump
- 06/23/81 AM Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- 06/23/81 PM1 Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Ankles
- 06/23/81 PM2 Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Ankles (cont.)
- 06/24/81 AM Preparation for Headstand and Carp jump (cont.)
- 06/24/81 PM Preparation for Headstand and Carp Jump, Shoulder Roll
- Tag Carp-jump
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag On-hands-and-knees
- Tag Flex-feet-on-all-fours
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Habits
- Theme Headstand
- Tag Head-stand
- Tag Recall
On one knee and one hand:
- AY221 Opposing movements in the head and shoulders, (2)-on the knees
- AY329 Standing on the knees
- AY330 Standing on the knees, continuation
- AY500 Leg to the side
On one knee and contralateral hand:
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/24/81 PM Preparation for Headstand and Carp Jump, Shoulder Roll
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – 07/01/81 AM2 Preparation for Headstand / Falling out of Headstand
Circling straight leg, on hands and knees:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.