- London Transcript (1974)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Foot movement in space/Sole of the foot parallel to the ceiling (prone):
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/19/80 PM1 – Lying on Stomach, Movements of Legs, Eyes and Head
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/23/80 AM1 – Lying on stomach (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/11/80 AM1 – Extensor (Incomplete)
- AY111 Painting with the soles of the feet
- AY118 On the stomach; tilting the legs in circles
- AY175 Turning in the heels, #1 or Circles with the heels
- AY176 Turning in the heels, #2
- AY245 Heels and feet in circles
- AY298 Improving the hopping for beginners
- AY304 The foot and its movements in space
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 2 – 10. Orientierung des Fußes
- IDF09 Movements of the right foot (prone)
- IDF20 Movements of the right foot
- IFF Archive Collection: Foot Differentiation. 3 August, 1973
- SF1 – Week 4 – 7 July 1975: Standing at the wall and prone, turning the foot
- SF2 – Week 03 – 29 June 1976: Bending the Toes, on the Stomach and in Sitting
- SFEC Notes – 09. Tilting legs on stomach
- SFEC Notes – 13. Clarifying Movements of the Feet (July 26)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 1 – 10. More flexible feet
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 03. A longer spine
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.