- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- SF Public Workshop – Vol. 1 – 8. Better side bending is the same lesson.
Side bending supine:
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM2 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee (continued)
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 PM1 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand (on other side) / Roll Over/Hands on Head
- AY061 Arm circles above the head; on the back with soles of the feet facing
- AY103 Bending sideways on the back
- AY105 On the stomach; basic lifting of body parts
- AY134 Rolling in a bridge with the hands on the ankles
- AY183 Lying on the feet 1
- AY203 Gluing in the lungs, #3
- AY233 With the legs joined lying on the floor
- AY248 Pulling the feet sideways
- AY253 Fingers in the armpit
- AY254 Circle with the hands and feet and bending the body
- AY263 Bending(s) right and left
- AY404 Bending with the help of the feet in contact
- AY405 Crossing the leg behind 
- AY406 Crossing the leg behind 
- AY407 Heel in the hand
- AY412 Pulling the toes with the knees crossed
- AY439 Preparation for bridge, continuation
- AY471 Continuation holding the knee
- AY491 Arms and legs behind
- IFF Archive Collection: Foot in the Hand, Lying on the Back
- MG77 #09 – Differentiating movements of leg to roll forward and backward
- MG77 #11 – On back lifting hip to lengthen opposite arm. Classic.
- MG77 #13 – Side bending on back and stomach
- MM02 Thinking and Doing
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 1 – 8. Better side bending
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.