- SF Training Year 1 (1975)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 20
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 21
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – Seated and twist left
- ATM Book Lesson 10 – Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- Awareness Through Movement Basic Series – 9. Swift Eyes Make a Smart Body
- AY041 Basic bending
- AY054 Differentiation of eyes, head, and back in twisting movements
- AY064 Tilting the head while lifting the hip
- AY420 In sitting – twisting with the eyes
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 1 – 1. Koordinierung von Augen, Kopf und Rumpf
- LT01 Turning while sitting
- SFEC Notes – 3. Classic rotation sitting
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 5. Easier Turning
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 11. Advanced turning
- Vancouver 1973 – Art Gallery (16 August 1973) – 4. Side-sit, Twisting (Dead bird lesson)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.