- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/23/80 AM1 – Lying on stomach (part 2)
- ATM Basic Series – 1. Fundamental Properties of Movement 1 (ATM Book Lesson 3)
- ATM Book – 3. Some Fundamental Properties of Movement
- AY021.5 Vibration Movements
- AY029 Minimal lifting
- AY060 On the stomach
- AY061 Arm circles above the head; on the back with soles of the feet facing
- AY076 Slow lifting; on the stomach
- AY172 Stopping the Breath
- AY191 Pressing to the floor and breathing (Breathing rhythmically #7)
- AY333 Movement of opposition
- AY334 Movement of opposition continuation on the knees
- AY411 Lifting and pressing on the floor
- AY549 On stomach lifting pubic bone
- New York Quest – DAY5 – AM2 – 2. a) Pressing and lifting on the side, opening and closing hand to stand b) Variations in standing c) Pressing again on side, making a wave
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 2 – #2 – Extensor Lesson
- SFEC Notes – 16. Lifting legs and arms (Aug 2)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 8. Coordinating legs and arms
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.