- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/18/80 PM1 Manipulating Head with the Hand / Rolling the Head Between the Hands (Continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/19/80 AM1 – Lying on stomach (part 1) / Tonic Neck / Turning Head on Stomach, Part 1
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 PM1 – Rolling head and getting up (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 PM2 – Rolling head and getting up (part 2)
- ATMEC09 Stop Your Neck From Creaking
- AY008 Rolling the head between the hands
- AY014 Rolling the head between the hands
- AY038 Head and back (distinctions in turns)
- AY052 Head fixed, pelvis fixed while standing on the knees.
- AY230 Self hug the arms rolling the upper and lower girdle, on the back and abdomen
- AY232 Minimal movements; lying on the side; begin the movements in imagination
- E13 Head Turning (Cervical) (Stransky Notes)
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang, Series 1 – Der aufrechte Gang – 7. Kopf rollen
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- SF2 – Week 10 – 18 August 1976: Ways of Holding the Head and Turning It
- SF2 – Week 10 – 19 August 1976: Rocking on the Top of the Head
- SF2 – Week 10 – 19 August 1976: Ways of Holding the Head and Turning It, and Moving the Body Relative to the Head, continued
- Toronto 1980 – DAY1-4 – Head through the gate, then circling the lower arm
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-3 – Rolling the head with the hands, part 2
- Vancouver – Edmonds Center – 5. Short instruction in rolling to sit
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.