- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- SF Evening Session Public Workshop (1976) – Vol. 1 – 9. Improving chest mobility is the same lesson.
Holding ankles from outside:
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 6/13/80 AM1 – Rolling back to side
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/16/80 AM1 – Rolling with entire self
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/16/80 AM2 – Rolling with entire self (continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/16/80 PM2 – Swivel on Buttocks and Spinning Legs (continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/20/80 AM1 – Eye Movements / Eye Movements and Rolling
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/26/80 – Stability experience
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/02/80 Crossing the knees (part 2)
- ATMEC07 Flex Your Spine Again
- AY122 Rolling right and left
- AY130 Rolling with tapping the arms and legs
- AY134 Rolling in a bridge with the hands on the ankles
- AY223 Rolling from the back to side-sitting
- AY313 Rolling at the rate of stretching and bending
- AY529 Knees crossed having the pelvis lie right and lift
- AY542.2 Baby rolls (not in IFF edition)
- Krauss Fall 2011 ATM 1A
- MG77 #09 – Differentiating movements of leg to roll forward and backward
- MM05 The Ribs and Rolling
- SB1 Use of the Self in Turning & Rolling/The eyes organize the body: rolling from side to side
- SF1 – Week 1 – 16 June 1975: Side-lying, arm to ceiling
- SF2 – Week 09 – 09 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby, continued
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.