- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- ATM Basic Series – 3. Adapt Your Breathing to Your Needs
- ATM Book Lesson 4 – Differentiation of Parts and Functions in Breathing
- AY021 Contracting the abdomen while exhaling
- AY028 Legs crossed and expanding chest and abdomen
- AY035 Stomach and chest first
- AY090 Lengthening the arms; sitting cross-legged
- AY103 Bending sideways on the back
- AY140 Crossing knees and twisting the back and pelvis
- AY173 Knees inward to the floor
- AY460 Separation in lying with Saika
- E03 Tilting Crossed Legs
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 1 – 9. Wippe
- Haller – Breathing into all 6 dimensions
- LT18 Breathing
- SF1 – Week 8 – 4 August 1975: Tilting Knees with Hands Interlaced Overhead, Contracting and Expanding the Abdomen
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.